Terms & Conditions
Please read the copyright statement and legal information on this page, which together form the terms and conditions. By accessing this website and/or any pages within the site, you are indicating your acceptance of the terms and conditions relating to the site. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not access this website. Allison & Busby Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
All material on this website are the copyright of Allison & Busby Limited, or reproduced with permission of other copyright owners. All rights are reserved. The materials on this website may be retrieved and downloaded solely for personal use. Commercial use of our copyright material is prohibited without prior written approval from Allison & Busby Limited (please see contact details for further information). You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish or create material derived from the material on this website. You cannot transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
Please note that Allison & Busby Limited provides information on our website for general information only and makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy of the information provided. There is no guarantee the website will be error or virus free, or free of harmful codes. In no event shall Allison & Busby Limited be liable for any loss or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on the information presented on this website.
Allison & Busby Limited assumes no responsibility for the contents of any websites that we link to from our site. We don’t have control over the content of these sites and links are provided for convenience and information only. We do not endorse the contents of the sites linked to, nor the organisations operating these sites.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by the date stated on the relevant competitions page.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will not be able to be returned.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. The judge`s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with anyone bar the winner and selected runners up.
7. The winner will receive the prize as stated on the competitions page. For the Advent Calendar competitions 2015 please note that the Promoter will endeavour to despatch prizes to winners drawn on or before 18th December 2015 by that date. Any winners for prizes drawn 19th-24th December 2015 should not expect to receive their prizes until early 2016.
8. The winner will be notified via email, telephone or post within 14 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. If the competition/giveaway includes prizes for runners up, they will also be notified via email, telephone or post within 14 days of the closing date.
10. The winner (and runners up if applicable) will be announced within a month of the closing date.
11. To obtain details of the winner and runners up please email firstname.lastname@example.org
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is Allison & Busby Ltd, 11 Wardour Mews London W1F 8AN